Saturday, July 27, 2013

Saying goodbye.

So, this is pretty bittersweet for me, but I am leaving this place.

I have blogging here (off - and on) for SO LONG.  Since college!  I think it was 2005 when I started.  I have changed so much, since then.  Sometimes I enjoy reading old entries - that make me giggle - and cringe at the same time. So, I do not plan to unpublish this blog.

I am just going to blog elsewhere.  I am starting over because I don't want any preconceived notions about who I am or what I'm about.  And while I like the eclectic nature of this blog, it is confusing at times. So, since I am older (and hopefully more mature) - I should have a little more direction in my life - and therefore my blog should be a little less weird.  Actually, it will probably still be weird - as I am still going to be the author - but you know what I mean.

Anyway.  Here is my new blog!  It is going to be about the stuff that I have avoided talking about publicly - but am now ready to share.  The first entry is probably going to come as a huge surprise to a lot of people.  And I am (finally) cool with that.

It would be awesome if you joined me!  Just click here to come on over...



2 comments:

DavidCanHelp said...

I remember when you first set this up in 2004!

Unknown said...

Ha! I think it was *YOU* who set this up!!!! Thanks, friend! I didn't even know you still read this thing! How ARE YOU?